FITNESS CENTRE CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS:
Please make sure you are sanitising the equipment before and after use. There are a number of disposable paper towels, disenfectant bottles and sanitiser to make it easier for everyone to comply.
Fitness Centre has reopened however we have had to reduce our hours of operation. Please see below for slightly adjusted times.
At this stage we do still have the steam room closed until further notice. We will put an update on here when we reopen it.
The Jewel in the Crown
Pool, Gym and Steam Room
- 25m Indoor heated swimming pool.
- A vast range of pin loaded equipment, including: shoulder press, pec dec, cable cross over, seated lat pull down, leg extension, leg curl machines and many more!
- State of the art cardiovascular equipment including: treadmills, bikes, steppers, and rowers together with television sets and great views of Maroubra Beach for a more enjoyable training experience.
- Steam room. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS)
Fitness Centre Rules:
- Replace all weights after use by racking similar plates together.
- Do not drop weights.
- Do not place weights on benches.
- Use towels at all times.
- Wipe equipment after use.
- Correct footwear must be worn at all times – (No thongs).
- Do not “sit” on pin loaded machines – allow another member to work in with you.
- There is a 30 minute limit on all cardio equipment i.e. bikes, treadmills and cross trainers during peak times i.e. 6am-9am and 4pm-7pm – you may exceed your allocated 30 minutes only in off-peak (non busy) periods.
- Members must shower before entering pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn.
- Lanes to be shared in a clockwise rotation.
- There is a 20 – 30minute limit in the pool, depending on people waiting to use the pool, therefore your consideration is appreciated.
- Members are not to touch televisions, please ask staff for assistance.
- No responsibility taken for members’ property left in the change rooms, pool/gym area or storage cubes.