The Jewel in the Crown
FITNESS CENTRE CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS:
Please make sure you are sanitising the equipment before and after use. There are a number of disposable paper towels, disenfectant bottles and sanitiser to make it easier for everyone to comply.
Pool, Gym and Steam Room
- 25m Indoor heated swimming pool.
- A vast range of pin loaded equipment, including: shoulder press, pec dec, cable cross over, seated lat pull down, leg extension, leg curl machines and many more!
- State of the art cardiovascular equipment including: treadmills, bikes, steppers, and rowers together with television sets and great views of Maroubra Beach for a more enjoyable training experience.
- Steam room.
Fitness Centre Rules:
- Replace all weights after use by racking similar plates together.
- Do not drop weights.
- Do not place weights on benches.
- Use towels at all times.
- Wipe equipment after use.
- Correct footwear must be worn at all times – (No thongs).
- Do not “sit” on pin loaded machines – allow another member to work in with you.
- There is a 30 minute limit on all cardio equipment i.e. bikes, treadmills and cross trainers during peak times i.e. 6am-9am and 4pm-7pm – you may exceed your allocated 30 minutes only in off-peak (non busy) periods.
- Members must shower before entering pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn.
- Lanes to be shared in a clockwise rotation.
- There is a 20 – 30minute limit in the pool, depending on people waiting to use the pool, therefore your consideration is appreciated.
- Members are not to touch televisions, please ask staff for assistance.
- No responsibility taken for members’ property left in the change rooms, pool/gym area or storage cubes.