Happy New Year! As we are sure you are all aware the health and safety of our Members, Guests and staff is our number one priority.
From Friday 1st January, all hospitality venues including Maroubra Seals Club will be required to use the NSW Government CovidSafe check-in process within the Service NSW app.
When you next visit the Club you will be required to scan a unique QR code using the camera function on your smart phone before you enter. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your visit.
Providing your details ensures NSW Health can contact you quickly and easily, if necessary.
If you are a Member, guest or staff member you will need to do the following upon entering:
- Hold your smart phone camera up to the QR code which can be found on posters at entrance points. Simply hover the camera over the code as if you were going to take a photo of it.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Upon entry to the club you will automatically be scanned by a camera that takes your temperature. Please show your phone confirmation to staff member.
- Members will still need to show their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per legislation.
- Don't forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry, our friendly staff will assist you to check-in.
For more information about the CovidSafe check-in tool or to download the Service NSW App, click the link below:
Our team has worked tirelessly to ensure you have a great experience at Maroubra Seals Club and that we continue to be a CovidSafe venue. We appreciate your cooperation and cant wait to see you soon.
Maroubra Seals Club Team